File a Complaint

If you are having problems with a collection agency you may file a complaint by filling out the form below and sending it to us or by calling us at (501) 371-1435.

If you want to stop calls or letters from a collection agency, you must write a letter to the collection agency saying that do not want to receive any future communications from it, keep a copy of the letter for your files and send the letter to the collection agency.  Send the letter by certified mail, return receipt requested so that you will have proof that the collection agency received the letter.